39th session of the Committee
28 June - 8 July 2015
New Inscribed Properties
Watch the Committee
Watch all Committee
Working documents can be consulted online. Download working documents, State of Conservation Reports, Mission reports, Clarification Maps. Consult the Provisional Agenda and Timetable....
Draft List of Participants
This list is based on the information provided by participants themselves, however if you have any corrections, please send an email by 8 July to:
Browse photos of the Committe
For the first time Jamaica contributed to the list with its newly added site of the Blue and John Crow Mountains.
© German Commission for UNESCO / Kolja Matzke
All about the 39th World Heritage Committee session as well as important information on the programme and conference venue.
Organised by UNESCO and the Federal Republic of Germany, represented by the Federal Foreign Office in cooperation with the German Commission for UNESCO.
All information to prepare for your trip to Germany, such as visa and passport requirements, medical insurance, transfer.
Germany honours the principles of press freedom and welcomes media representatives from around the world.
The 39th session of the World Heritage Committee will be held at the World Conference Center Bonn (WCCB), Germany.
You will find comprehensive information on all matters of accommodation.
Official Web page
Prof Maria Böhmer (Germany)
Rapporteur: Mr Hicham Cheaib (Lebanon)
Vice-Chairpersons: Croatia, India, Jamaica, Qatar, Senegal
Algeria, Colombia, Croatia, Finland, Germany, India, Jamaica, Japan, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Korea, Senegal, Serbia, Turkey, Viet Nam
|Republic of Korea||2013-2017||2017|
WHC.15 /39.COM /19
Decisions adopted by the World Heritage Committee at its 39th session (Bonn, 2015)
- Reactive Monitoring Mission to the Tasmanian Wilderness World Heritage property (Australia) Thursday, November 19, 2015
- Shell’s departure ends oil threat to Arctic gem Tuesday, October 6, 2015
- Private Sector partners for World Heritage meet in Bonn during 39th Committee session Thursday, July 9, 2015
- World Heritage Committee announces 2016 meeting in Istanbul, 24 new sites inscribed in Bonn Wednesday, July 8, 2015
- Sites in Japan, Turkey, Mexico, Uruguay inscribed on UNESCO’s World Heritage List, extension of Spanish site approved Sunday, July 5, 2015
- UNESCO World Heritage and Aerospace History Jul 5, 2015-Jul 5, 2015
- World Heritage Partnerships for Conservation panel discussion Jul 2, 2015-Jul 2, 2015
- Astronomy and World Heritage Initiative — achievements and issues Jul 1, 2015-Jul 1, 2015
- World Heritage Young Experts Forum: Youth Involvement in Sustainable Management of World Heritage Sites Jun 17, 2015-Jun 29, 2015
- Information Session for States Parties in Paris May 21, 2015
- Orientation session for the members of the World Heritage Committee Jan 22, 2015-Jan 22, 2015