UNESCO cooperates with a wide variety of Private Sector partners such as business enterprises, including small and medium-size firms, national, international and multinational corporations, philanthropic and corporate foundations, financial institutions and private individuals to carry out its vast mandate.
Current partnerships with the Private Sector range from fundraising to strategic partnerships. UNESCO is an official partner in a large number of collaborative relationships with the Private Sector intervening in various degrees from being involved in programme delivery arrangements, providing policy guidance, technical assistance and expertise, to playing a strong role in promoting its core ethical and programmatic values through advocacy and awareness-raising.
Get involved and explore UNESCO's top priorities for engagement!
WHY PARTNER WITH UNESCO?
- Benefit from a strong image transfer by associating yourself with a reputable international brand and a prestigious UN agency
- Win greater visibility on the international scene
- Gain access to UNESCO’s wide and diverse public and private networks
- Benefit from UNESCO’s role of a neutral and multi-stakeholder broker
- Turn your Social Responsibility into reality
- Strengthen your brand loyalty through good corporate citizenship
- Boost your employees’ motivation through hands-on experience in UNESCO’s activities
- Finance UNESCO's activities to achieve common development goals
- Share your core-business expertise
- Dedicate your staff time / second personnel to UNESCO
- Strengthen the project delivery through in-kind contributions
- Sponsor events, high-level conferences and International Days