The Education for All (EFA) Global Monitoring Report (GMR) is an annual publication that monitors progress toward a set of targets to which over 160 countries committed themselves in 2000. Every year, it also focuses on a specific theme of particular relevance to achieving the EFA goals.
For more information, please contact:
Mobile: +33 (0)6 02 04 93 45 / 0033 671 78 6234
Press materials and other resources
- Photos and videos
- Media coverage - The EFA Global Monitoring Report generates news and reports throughout the year from all regions of the world. Please let us know when you quote the Report.
- World Education Blog by the Report's team members
- Twitter follow @EFAReport to get news releases, story tips, links to EFA related media and more
> Sign up to receive press releases direct to your inbox
Press material for the 2015 Report
- Press release | FR | SP | AR | RU | PT | CH | UR
- Arab States regional press release
- Sub-Saharan Africa press release
- Latin America and the Caribbean press release
- Policy brief with key recommendations from the Report for governments