The summer of 2020 will begin with a big gift for early childhood education: The International Practical Online Conference “University of Childhood: Noteworthy Practices” will take place on 1-3 June.
“The event will be of great interest to everyone who is willing to study the best international practices in preschool education, learn about new programs, approaches and technologies, communicate and grow professionally,” says Irina Bykadorova, CEO, University of Childhood charity foundation.
The online platform will bring together educators — practitioners, students, researchers and experts from several countries, to discuss the most effective approaches, programs and technologies for the upbringing and development of preschool children. Speakers from Italy, China, USA, Finland and Russia will talk about their approaches and answer questions of attendees.
Speakers invited to participate:
Natalia Amelina, Senior National Project Officer in Education, UNESCO IITE
- Jesse Coffino, CEO, Anji Education, Inc., Chair of True PlayFoundation (USA)
- Elena Akkuratova, Director-Educator, pedagogical expert (Russia)
- Claudia Giudici, President of Reggio Children (Italy)
- Zhanna Sugak, PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Design Psychology, Institute of Psychology named after L.S. Vygotsky RSUH (Russia)
- Peter Vesterbacka, Rybakov Prize laureate, Founder of Fun Academy Future Astronauts (Finland)
The International Practical Online Conference “University of Childhood: Noteworthy Practices” includes not only presentations by international experts with simultaneous translation, but also collective discussions of pressing issues, live talks with speakers, group work and breaks. “We are sure that this conference will become an international expert platform where amazing discoveries of preschool life will take place,” Irina Bykadorova summed up.
The conference is supported by the Rybakov Foundation, UNESCO and the World Bank Group.
Registration link: https://universityofchildhood.org/