RewirEd Summit, Global Launch of the 2021/2 Global Education Monitoring (GEM) Report non-state actors in education: Who chooses, who loses?
Virtual event, Sunday 12 December, 10:25-11:25 AM GMT
The RewirEd Summit is a unique forum bringing together the world’s largest education network and nearly every government. It is a major event on the educational calendar and the premier global forum to enhance and inspire education debates.
The global launch of the 2021/22 GEM Report at RewirEd will harness wide-ranging interest in the theme of non-state engagement in education to drive progressive, evidence-based policy dialogue on the issue with key stakeholders from around the world.
- Manos Antoninis, Director, Global Education Monitoring Report
- Koumba Boly Barry, U.N. Special Rapporteur on the right to education
- Colm Brophy TD, Minister of State for Overseas Development and Diaspora, Ireland
- Stefania Giannini, UNESCO Assistant Director-General for Education
- Fiona Millar, The Guardian journalist (Moderator)
- David Sengeh, Minister of Basic and Senior Secondary Education and Chief Innovation Officer for the Directorate of Science, Technology and Innovation, Sierra Leone
- Fabio Segura, Chair of OECD netFWD Group and Co-CEO Jacobs Foundation
Watch the global launch event live at Bit.ly/2021gemreport