Welcome to the Strategic Transformation Portal
Team energy rises with agile working
“Massive enthusiasm, massive energy,” is how trainer Steven Mackenzie described the working and training sessions on how to apply an agile methodology at UNESCO.
Just published : NEWSLETTER n°5
Strategic Transformation has reached its one-year milestone. It is a moment to take stock of achievements and have a glance on what is coming up. We have gathered the elements of the process for a visual presentation with achievements and timelines, comprising structural changes, strengthening the means of actions and strategic positioning for the United Nations development Agenda 2030.
Access the current issue here
NEWSLETTERS - Perspective 2030
Actions in Motion
Activities & Events
- Financing for Sustainable development Report 2019 - Overview
- Guidelines for UN Sustainable Development Cooperation Framework
- The Sustainable Development Goals Report 2018
- UN General Assembly Resolution 72/279 on the UN development system (UNDS) repositioning
- Gender Equality in the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- 207 EX/5.III.E
- 207 EX/5.III.E.INF
- 206 EX/5.II.F
- 206 EX/5.II.F.INF
- 205 EX/5.III.D.INF.
- 205 EX/5 Part III.D Rev
- 204 EX/31
- 204 EX/3.INF
Team of the Strategic Transformation (List of members - PDF)